Visas related information


UWS team of International Student Advisers (ISAs) are authorised by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) to provide Level 1 immigration advice to our international students. 

ISAs can advise on matters such as: Applying for a student visa including eligibility and financial requirements Protecting Tier 4 / Student visa status Bringing dependents to the UK Working during your studies Working after your studies including the Doctorate Extension Scheme (DES) and the Start up visa.

Please click the link below to contact us: 

Contact Us 

Please clik the link below to find out more about visa related information.

Visa introduction

Contact Details

Ms. Jun Chen Ms. Yuxiao Zhou Ms. Ge XIn Mr. Caiyong Zhuang

  • 扫码访问校友会
    Follow UWS Line Account
  • 关注微信公众号
    Follow UWS Wechat Account
© UWS 2017-2024. All rights reserved.